IT Consultancy Services
Is your IT holding you back? Are you sure that your systems and software are the best for your needs?
Our aim is to improve your business with technology. At Atronica, we work in partnership with you and advising you how to use information technology in order to meet your business objectives.
Strong IT Strategies are critical in business success, especially with technology being at the forefront of many leading businesses. We often get contacted by companies who struggle making IT decisions. We can help you set effective IT strategies with a clear vision.
Our experienced strategists, can help you align your IT strategy to coincide with your business plan/strategy and work to improve the structure and efficiency of IT systems in your organisation.
Our IT Governance Services can help you align your IT Strategy with your business strategy by making technology more efficient. We understand this doesn’t always seem straightforward. But with our help, it can reduce costs and make your staff more efficient resulting in increased productivity and exponential sales growth.
Our IT consultancy services include:
- Meeting with clients to determine requirements
- Working with clients to define the scope of a project
- Planning timescales and the resources needed
- Clarifying a client’s system requirements specifications and understand their work practices and the nature of their business
- Defining software, hardware and network requirements
- Analysing IT requirements within companies and giving independent and objective advice on the use of IT
- Developing agreed solutions and implementing new systems
- Presenting solutions in written or oral reports
- Helping clients with change-management activities
- Purchasing systems where appropriate
- Designing, testing, installing and monitoring new systems
- Preparing documentation and present progress reports to clients
- Organising training for staff users
If you require any additional information, please contact us and a specialist will get in touch with you.