The popular Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ with a fast 64-bit 1.4GHz quad core processor, 1GB of RAM, fast dual-band 802.11 b/g/n/ac wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2, and fast 300Mbit/s ethernet.
Run a wide range of ARM GNU/Linux distributions like Snappy Ubuntu Core, Raspbian OS as well as specific edition of Windows 10 (IoT edition).
- 4GHz 64-bit quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 CPU (BCM2837)
- 1GB RAM (LPDDR2 SDRAM)
- On-board wireless LAN – dual-band 802.11 b/g/n/ac (CYW43455)
- On-board Bluetooth 4.2 HS low-energy (BLE) (CYW43455)
- 4 x USB 2.0 ports
- 300Mbit/s ethernet
- 40 GPIO pins
- Full size HDMI 1.3a port
- Combined 3.5mm analog audio and composite video jack
- Camera interface (CSI)
- Display interface (DSI)
- microSD slot
- VideoCore IV multimedia/3D graphics core @ 400MHz/300MHz